A key area of expertise for Frontline Packaging, there is a selection of unique machines on offer which automatically collate and load products into cases or trays:
Pick & Place:
- products are collated (grouped) into rows before being picked and placed into the open case or tray. Ideal for a wide variety of standard and shelf-ready packaging and a wide variety of products.
Side & Top Loading:
- cases or trays are formed and then products are collated and guided in either to the top or side. Ideal for applications requiring less variety and higher speeds.
Machines we supply:
Versapack High Speed Pick & Place Case Packer
This is a compact, high speed combined case erector and packing machine, unique in the market due to its compact size and ability to pack products in lay-flat and on-edge collations.
It combines an integrated case erector and the Quin patented Rtheta™ high speed picking head to provide outstanding performance in automating end of line packaging.
Some key features of this machine include:
- Ideal for packing shelf-ready cases.
- Compact footprint.
- High speed pick and place at 70 cycles per minute.
- Can pack multiple rows, columns or layers.
- Picking heads can handle cartons, sealed trays, flow-wrap packs, flexible packs or roll-wraps.
Frontline Robotic Packing Machine FLP-RCP-07
Unique to Frontline the FLP-RCP-07 is a fully automatic modular packing machine incorporating a versatile collaborative robotic arm. It can pack a wide range of products including cartons, jars, tins, tubs, bags, pouches, bottles, flow-wraps and many others into cases, trays or even into the infeed of other packaging machines.
It is built on a heavy-duty stainless steel frame and can be used as a stand-alone machine or it can be integrated into a fully automated line. It is available with a wide range of picking heads including vacuum and mechanical end-effectors.
- Robust stainless steel construction for accurate positioning of products.
- Compact frame to fit in to areas with limited space.
- Clear and simple controls for ease of use.
- Versatile operation allowing a wide variety of products to be packed.